Yarn bag organizers are useful accessories for any crocheter. They keep crochet creations and notions neat, tidy, and ready to use.
Here’s your guide to the best recommendations for a yarn organizer bag.
Table Of Contents
- ProCase Crochet Bag
- Teamoy Supplies Holder
- Shuyue Organizer For Crochet Projects
- The Lakeside Collection Yarn Tote Organizer
- LOOEN Portable Yarn Storage Crochet Tote
- Life Glow Yarn Storage Organizer
- Your Questions Answered
ProCase Crochet Bag
An organizer for carrying your accessories, crochet tools, and a stash of yarn. It would make a practical gift for crocheter.
- Dimensions: 5.74 x 11 x 11.80 inches
- Material: Heavy Duty Fabric
- Manufacturer: ProCase
- Includes: A large main compartment divided into six sections with a clear plastic lid, reinforced grommet for each of the main pouches, a front pocket, a zippered back pocket, two side pockets, sturdy handles, and a strap for carrying it.
- Well made and sturdy
- Satisfied customers love this brand of bags.
- Plenty of storage
- The bottom isn’t so durable.
- The separate top lids can be a bit annoying.
Need the best yarn to learn crochet? Be a novice no longer with my review.
Teamoy Supplies Holder
A smart-looking, functional project organizer available in a good variety of colors.
- Dimensions: 15 x 9.8 x 11 inches
- Material: Nylon, Canvas, and PVC
- Manufacturer: Teamoy
- Includes: 6 interior compartments with dividers to stop even the smallest of items falling out, clear PVC lid so you can see what’s inside, side and back pockets, nine large elastic bands, 6 small flexible slots, and two pouches.
- Colors Available – Green, Pink, Grey, Grey Dots, Purple, Dark Blue & Black.
- Highly rated
- Durable fabric
- Great size for a variety of projects and items
- Excellent customer reviews
- Easy and comfortable to carry
- Good value
- Some found while the outside is durable, the lining can fray.
Shuyue Organizer For Knitting Projects
A rectangular shaped organizer in a purple color for all your crochet and fiber arts needs.
- Dimensions: 14.96 x 9.84 x 10.24 inches
- Material: Durable Waterproof Oxford Fabric, and PVC
- Manufacturer: Shuyue
- Includes: A roomy main compartment with space for your yarn and work in progress, a front pocket, a back pocket, and two side pockets.
- Heavy-duty fabric to protect your items
- Has a clear PVC top so you can see what’s inside
- A perfect gift for any crafter
- Has both zipper and magnetic closure
- A large bag for all your supplies
- Big enough even for bulky yarn
- Easy and comfortable to carry with a carry handle and a detachable strap
- Inexpensive shipping fee
- Holds a variety of tools
- Only one color available, purple
- It’s a new product, so there aren’t many customer reviews.
The Lakeside Collection Notion Holder
A clear storage bag with many a compartment and sections is strong, long-lasting, and convenient to use.
- Dimensions: 15 x 0.5 x 10 inches
- Material: 70% Polyester/30% PVC
- Manufacturer: Herrschners
- Includes: Six individually closable see-through compartments and extra storage on the top and sides of the bag.
- Easy to carry in the hand
- Clear s you can see what’s in it
- An extra pocket on each side for additional storage
- Suitable for a variety of yarn crafts
- Many a pouch for smaller items
- Holds any manner of notions, from scissors to needles.
- Many crafters love this bag.
- Some received it with some of the seams ripped slightly. However, this is quite rare.
LOOEN Portable Yarn Storage Knitting Tote
A colorful cylinder bag for holding all manner of supplies, from crochet hooks, knitting needles, stitch markers and your skein of yarn.
- Dimensions: 32.5cm/12.7″ Diameter X 27.5cm/10.8″ Height
- Manufacturer: LOOEN
- Includes: Pockets, a main compartment, and four holes to prevent yarn tangling as you crochet, perfect for colorwork.
- A good range of colour options available for these totes – Blue, Grey, Brown, Floral, Blue Leaf, Camouflage, Orange Leaf, Peony Flower and Red.
- The patterns are very colourful and lovely looking
- Very affordable
- A large bag, perfect for a variety of supplies, notions and accessories.
- Big enough to fit several projects at nose.
- Comfortable to carry in your hands with a strong handle and removable strap.
- Durable and long-lasting
- Many a pouch for smaller items
- Very appealing design
- This brand has a good return policy and guarantee
- Doesn’t stand up very well on its own, has to have yarn in it
- Doesn’t have a removable divider in the main part
- Some found it wasn’t sturdy enough
- Doesn’t have a strong bottom
Life Glow Crochet Bag Yarn Storage Tote Organizer
This bag is made of strong linen and has lots of little pockets, pouches, and dividers for your supplies, like crochet hooks, stitch markers, and of course, your current work-in-progress.
- Dimensions: Circular in shape. Diameter – 11 inches. Height – 13 inches. It fits eight skeins.
- Material: Linen
- Manufacturer: Life Glow
- Includes: Inner dividers to avoid your yarn getting tangled, multiple pockets to store notions, closes with a zipper, shoulder strap for toting it around
- Large size storage bag for all your crochet projects and yarn balls
- Good customer service
- Machine-washable on delicate
- Fair return policy
- They are strongly made with robust fabric.
- Should last a long time
- No color choice
- The pockets are on the outside and not the inside.
- Some found it came with a strange smell, but that rarely happens, and they’re easy to return.
Comparable Products To Consider
I have a post about an organizer for crochet you might find useful.
Your Questions Answered
How Do I Store My Crochet Projects?
Use something like a project bag, a yarn bag, or an organizer. You can buy them or make your own with a free crochet pattern.
How Do You Store Yarn When Crocheting?
Some people use a crochet bag, a project bag, or a yarn bowl to keep their yarn from rolling away when they’re crocheting. It’s up to you which item you use.
I hope you found this guide to the best yarn organizer helpful. These useful bags and yarn storage totes are great for storing your projects and notions.
They keep yourself organized and make it much easier to get to the good stuff, crochet. Looking for something to organize your projects? See here.
I’d love to hear what you use for organization. Let me know in the comments below or get in touch with me here.