Here is your guide to the best organizers for crochet supplies, including the best crochet organizer bag and the best crochet organizer tote.
There are a variety of brands to choose from.
Read my blog post for more information about these products. Take a look at the many options and see if you find the thing to suit your needs!
Table Of Contents
- ProCase Crochet Or Knitting Bag
- Handmade Crochet Organizer For Crochet Accessories
- Luxja Crochet Tote Bag
- Bedside Comfort Crochet Workstation
- HOMEST Yarn Bag Organizer
ProCase Crochet & Yarn Storage Organizer
This product has some excellent features. Everything you need for your crochet project in one place.
The front pocket holds all-size crochet hooks and accessories. The back zipper pocket fits books or crochet patterns. 2 sided sections are easily accessible for scissors, a ruler, or utensils used while working.
There are side pockets large enough for bottled water, sanitizer wipes, and tissues. See-through plastic flap top with magnetic closure makes it easy to find things without opening the bag.
Six compartments in the interior for holding multiple skeins of yarn separately. Three adhesive tapes keep the started yarn in place and tangle-free, reinforcing holes on the top of the bag for different yarns’ colors to feed through.
A sturdy handle and detachable shoulder strap provide you two ways to carry it, either by hand or wear it over your shoulder or across the body like a messenger bag.
Crochet tote size: 15.74 x 11.00 x 11.80 inches. It has a heavy-duty, durable fabric exterior.
- Plenty of room
- You can store things and yarn neatly
- Gives great results for any crocheter
- Keeps stuff in order
- A great idea for anyone with a love of the fiber arts
- You may have difficulty placing bulky yarn skeins in the compartments due to their larger size
Handmade Crochet Organizer For Crochet Accessories
This organizer works well with multi-color crochet projects, keeping everything tidy.
This stand holds one big skein of yarn or up to three smaller balls. This organizer also has a big hole of 2″ or 5 cm and a small tray with a groove below.
Handmade of Carpathian beech wood. The wood color vanishes are Natural (transparent), Wenge, Walnut, or Mahogany color. Makes a great crochet hook case for displaying them!
- Lovely choice of colors for the wood tint
- Smooth surface
- Sturdy construction
- Holds a number of yarns for your WIPS
- Can be moved to different areas in your home you enjoy crocheting
- Looks nice in the house
- It might be a little cumbersome to take traveling or on a vacation
- Slightly expensive shipping to the US
Luxja Crochet Organzier Tote Bag
This tote bag is made of heavy-duty nylon.
It’s portable and lightweight, with plenty of space for all your tools, accessories, and yarn. It is available in small and medium sizes. You can take it everywhere you want to crochet.
- Nine elastic loops to hold rubber handle crochet hooks.
- Four flat elastic bands for securing aluminum crochet hooks.
- Four holes where you can thread different colored yarns through.
- A set of adhesive straps to keep the yarn in place when not crocheting.
- Four pockets and one zipper pocket on the inside for putting small items.
- Two side pockets are ideal for storing small items such as a water bottle and your patterns.
- Five slots and one open section for inserting crochet hooks, gauge measure ruler.
- Small : 9.5″ x 4.5″ x 7″
- Medium : 11.25″ x 6.25″ x 8.25″
- Suitable for taking projects on car trips, social meetings, and while on the go
- Lots of compartments and caddies to keep things like notions easily accessible
- Great for crocheters and knitters
- Would make an excellent gift!
- Affordable price
- It doesn’t hold 1 pound skeins
- Not large enough for storing lots of yarn and big projects
- The top doesn’t close all the way; there is only one compartment on the inside that zips up
The Bedside Comfort Crochet Supply Organizer / Workstation
The Chetnanigans work station in Red Oak has two platforms held together with eight strong magnets.
It measures (when attached) about 16″ wide and 9″ high. It sits at about a 20-degree angle making your tools, hooks, and platform easily accessible.
On the left is your hook holder platform consisting of six 1″ troughs to hold up to six ergonomic hooks, dozens of standard hooks, or around 12 comfort grip hooks.
The right side platform is your working platform. It consists of a SpinOff Platform/yarn caddy you can use to store your skeins. A tapestry needles holder, a scissors magnet to securely hold scissors under the platform, a small stitch marker tray with a cover.
A tape measure magnet is on the right side. On the rear of the organizer is a yarn eyelet that can be used to thread your yarn.
- An excellent option for those who need or like to crochet while lying in bed.
- The Organizer ships with a notions kit including a 5″ pair of scissors, a collection of stitch markers, a #13 Tapestry needle, and a retractable 60″ tape measure.
- It splits apart, making it easy to manage
- Weighs under 4 pounds
- Lots of room for your hooks!
- The spindle holds only one skein, but it is easy to change to the next ball of yarn
- Won’t hold a crochet pattern
HOMEST Yarn Bag Organizer
This crochet organizer has a large main compartment with three detachable dividers. There are four pockets on the sides for inserting crochet hooks.
Multiple elastic bands and pockets on this yarn holder are designed to fit a range of different hook styles. The top of the bag has eyelets so the yarn can easily pass through for easy access while working on a project.
- Good quality material
- This basket is durable
- Carry the bag with the handle or adjustable shoulder strap
- Plenty of space
- Crochet anywhere, from the couch to the chair on the porch
- Some users don’t like the clear plastic part of the top
Would you rather make one? Here are a few patterns to try.
Lots of categories and recommendations on the Ravelry site. Here are some videos with tutorials.
These nifty bags keep you content, organized and ready for crocheting whenever you feel like it. No wasting time searching for your crochet tools!
Do you have a question, or would you like to share your thoughts? Leave a comment below or tell me on social media.