Knitter’s Pride (United States)/Knit Pro (United Kingdom) offers a range of handcrafted wooden hooks. One is the Symfonie range.
Crochet artists recommend these crochet hooks for their comfort and colorful appearance when working on crochet projects.
Table Of Contents
- Symfonie Rose Crochet Hooks
- Symfonie Wood Crochet Hooks
- Knitpro Symfonie Tunisian Crochet Hooks
- Knitpro Symfonie Double Ended Crochet Hooks
Symfonie Rose Crochet Hooks
Knitters Pride Symfonie Rose Wood Crochet Hook Set. A stunning collection of 8 carved crochet hooks, which are made by Knitters Pride/Knit Pro. Each crochet hook features a beautiful European crystal at the end of the handle.
The wood of this crochet needle kit is laminated birch, and they have a lovely Rose Wood stain finish.
This crochet hook set includes the following sizes:
- US E/4 (3.5mm)
- US G/6 (4.0mm)
- US 7 (4.5mm)
- US H/8 (5.0mm)
- US I/9 (5.5mm)
- US J/10 (6.0mm)
- US K/10.5 (6.5mm)
- US L/11 (8.0mm)
- Beautiful design
- Hooks are stored in an elegant keepsake box
- Smooth polished surface
- The hooks are slightly tapered
- The yarn glides over the hook easily
- Sizes are not engraved and can rub off. A brilliant solution to this is painting clear nail polish over the marked sizes.
Symfonie Wood Crochet Hooks
Skilled artisans handcraft KnitPro Symfonie Single Ended Wood Crochet Hooks.
The single ended crochet hooks are lightweight and made of strong laminated birch. The surface has been polished to ensure your yarn doesn’t snag.
The oval shape of the head has a pointed tip. It is noticeable on the larger sizes.
Sizes available –
- There is a thumb rest on the handle
- Colorful swirls
- Smooth surface
- The Head of the hook has a point to help get into stitches
- All hooks have grooves at the end of the handle that prevents stitches from falling off
- Some novelty yarns may split when worked with these hooks
Tunisian Multi-Colored Symfonie Hooks
Lightweight and robust, polished surfaces ensure effortless glide with your choice of yarn. These crochet hooks are warm to the touch and gentle in the hand.
Attractive and unique special Symfonie chevron pattern. Packaged in a clear vinyl case with slots for the crochet hooks and two pouches to store the accessories.
This set consists of 8 interchangeable crochet hooks.
- Hook sizes: 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0 and 8.0mm
- 4 cables to create needle length 60cm (Green), 80cm (Orange x2) and 100cm (Red)
- Accessories included: eight end caps, four cable keys, and one set of cable connectors.
- Lightweight and strong
- Pointed head that helps to get into stitches
- Polished colorful laminated birch
- Yarn doesn’t snag
- Comfortable to hold
- Great range of sizes
- The connections between the cords and the hooks are smooth and snag free.
- These hooks are compatible with all Knitters Pride/Knit Pro cables
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Don’t leave your smaller hooks where they could get broken. (I’ve left a wooden hook on the couch seat, and someone sat down on it, and the hook broke)
- There’s no thumb rest
- The plastic case is not very attractive
Double Ended Symfonie Hooks
These double ended Symfonie hooks have a different hook size on each end.
In the package there are the following sizes:
- 3.00-3.5 mm
- 4.00-4.5 mm
- 5.00-5.5 mm
- 6.00-6.5 mm
- 7.00-8.0 mm
- Smooth polished wood surface
- Great for Tunisian Crochet in the round
- Getting into stitches is easy
- Sizes are not engraved
If you enjoy working with colorful crochet tools, these Symfonie hooks would be worth trying. Their polished wood surface means they work with every type of yarn.
If you have a question, please leave it in the comments section below. If you’d like to contact me, please do so here.