There’s a range of crochet hooks and sets from the brand Knitter’s Pride. Here are your best options for your crocheting projects.
Their range has some of the best crochet hooks for knife hold.
Table Of Contents
- Knitter’s Pride Dreamz Hooks
- Knitter’s Pride Trendz Hooks
- Knitter’s Pride Interchangeable Hooks
- Knitter’s Pride Tunisian Hooks
- Knitter’s Pride Soft Feel Steel Hooks
- Knitter’s Pride Wave Hooks
Knitter’s Pride Dreamz Crochet Hooks
This set of colored wooden hooks are made from laminated birch wood. The head of the hook is rounded, and the tip is very pointed. They are similar to an inline hook.
The set of eight crochet hooks in US Sizes E/4 (3.50mm), G/6 (4.0mm), H8 (4.5.mm), I/9 (5.5mm), J/10 (6.0mm), K/10.5 (6.5mm), L/11 (8.0mm). They are 6″ long.
- Smooth surface
- Sizes are stamped directly onto the shaft of the hook
- Color-coded for different sizes
- They are comfortable and very lightweight.
- A flat thumb rest
- Some users found the hook too shallow, and it was difficult to grab the stitches.
- Some users reported the sizes to wear off. A suggestion was to paint clear nail polish of the size.
- Depending on the fiber you’re using, you might find these hooks split the yarn.
Knitters Pride Trendz Crochet Hooks
Knitter’s Pride Trendz crochet hooks are acrylic. Each size is a different bright color. The handle is rounded; with no flat thumb rest. The top of the hook is pointed, which makes it easier to get into stitches.
- Smooth surface
- Warm to the touch and gentle in the hand
- All crochet hooks come with grooves towards the end of the shaft that prevents stitches from sliding off the needle
- Be careful not to leave them lying around as the smaller hooks could snap
Knitters Pride Interchangeable Crochet Hooks
Each hook tip has its size laser-imprinted on the side and is made from ethical wood sourced from sustainable forests.
This set of Tunisian/Afghan Ginger Interchangeable hooks come in sizes:
E (3.5mm), F (3.75mm), G, (4.0mm), 7 (4.5mm), H (5.0mm), I (5.50mm), J (6.0mm), K (6.5mm), L (8.0mm), M (9.0mm), N (10.0) and 12.0mm.
Each Hook tip is five inches long.
Six cords (two of each) are included to make up total lengths of 24″, 32″, and 40″
Also included are 12 end caps, six cord keys and one set of cord connectors, magnets for the pattern holder, 20 colorful stitch markers, and one pen.
The set comes with a vegan leather case with a spacious pocket to store all accessories and extras.
- You can fold the case and convert it into a pattern holder with or without the pockets up.
- They are comfortable to hold
- Able to use the cord connectors to make a longer cord using two cords for a larger project
- Excellent range of sizes
- Not available in smaller hook sizes
Knitters Pride Tunisian Crochet Hooks
Knitter’s Pride Dreamz Tunisian Crochet Hook Set-Includes 8 crochet hooks, four cords, 1 set of cord connectors, eight end caps, four cord keys in a clear vinyl case.
Sizes included: US E/4 (3.5mm) -Aqua; US G/6 (4.0mm) -Fuchsia; US H/8 (5.0mm) -Cherry Blossom; US I/9 (5.5mm) -Green; US J/10 (6.0mm) -Pink; US K/10.5 (6.5mm) -Purple; US L/11 (8.0mm) -Blue.
Cords included are (1) 24″, (2) 32″ and (1) 40″
A good tip for when you are screwing on the hook tip to the cord. Place the key in the cable’s hole first; this makes it easier to screw in the hook tip.
- Skilled artisans handcraft the hooks
- Smooth wooden surface
- Easy to connect cord
- Join between hook tip and cable is seamless, so no snagging on your yarn
- Flexible cord
- Lovely colors
- No smaller hook sizes included
Knitters Pride Soft Feel Steel Crochet Hooks
Knitter’s Pride Soft Feel Crochet Hooks are steel with a gold finish and an ergonomic soft-grip handle. When crocheting with thread and creating intricate designs, the handle provides extra comfort.
Sizes in this range: 0.5mm, 0.75mm, 1.0mm, 1.25mm, 1.5mm and 1.75mm
- Smooth grip handle
- The hook is made of steel
- Can crochet for more extended periods
- Only black colored handles are available
Knitters Pride Wave Crochet Hooks
The hooks come in a pretty pink or green case with a window in the front and back. Inside there is an elastic strap for each of the hooks, which keeps them in size order.
The hooks have padded colorful handles. The combined length of the handles and hook shaft has just the right proportions. There’s enough room for long or specialty stitches.
The set includes sizes: US C (2.75mm), D (3.25mm), E (3.5mm) , F (3.75mm), G (4.0mm), 7 (4.5mm), H (5.0mm) , I (5.5mm)
and J (6.0mm)
- Comes with a handy case
- Comfortable to hold
- You can crochet for more extended periods without pain
- The marked sizing on the handles may wear off
Plenty of options from Knitter’s Pride. I hope the information above has helped you. If you have any questions, please get in touch on my contact page or leave a comment below.