Get your Rainbow on! Furls released a new line of crochet hooks. A Streamline Pride hook with bright stripes – red, orange, yellow, blue, green, and purple.
Crocheting got a whole lot more fun!
For Those In A Hurry – My Recommendation
If you love a lightweight, ergonomic hook made of sturdy material, a Furls Pride Streamline Hook is for you.
Available in 10 sizes – 4mm (G) to 10mm (P)
Table Of Contents
Furls Pride Hooks
These hooks aren’t just gorgeous. They support a great cause too.
How Does It Compare?
- What Sizes Are Available? – 4.0mm (G), 4.5mm (G+), 5.0mm (H), 5.5mm (I), 6.0mm (J), 6.5mm (K), 7.0mm (L), 8.0mm (M), 9.0mm (N), 10.0mm (P) Each Hook has the size engraved.
- What’s It Made Of? – Resin
- Is It Durable? – The cosmetic grade resin is sturdy
- Is It Comfortable? – Furls are experts when it comes to ergonomic design. The tear-shaped shaft provides comfort so you can crochet for longer.
- Do The Stitches Stay On The Shaft? – It’s effortless to work many stitches.
- Is It Inline Or Tapered? – The Furls Streamline Pride Hook is a combination of both inline and tapered.
Furls created the Streamline Pride Hook to support the LGBTQIA+ community.
10% of proceeds from Streamline PRIDE are donated to support LGBTQIA+ organizations, now and forever! Currently, they’re donating to The Trevor Project.
The Furls Streamline Pride Hook launched on 10th June 2021 (Pride month).
The Streamline Swirl hooks have a range of glorious variations of color. At last count, there are 10 different colored Streamline hooks.
The Pride Hook, with its rainbow colors, is stunning. They bring joy to your crocheting passion.
Do You Need Any Extras?
A crochet project needs a pattern and yarn.
This is an excellent pattern by Divine Debris for Rainbow Arrow Earrings. You could even make bunting using your 4.0mm Pride Hook and worsted weight yarn.
I recommend Furls Wander Yarn which is worsted weight, 100% acrylic yarn.
- Super smooth
- Suitable for people with hand pain, strain, arthritis, or carpal tunnel syndrome
- Makes crocheting for an extended period a breeze
- Engraved size on the handle
- The weighted feel may take time to get used to
- They’re heavier than other streamlines
- A bit more expensive than the normal streamlines too
- Some may find them a bit too long
Is It Right For You?
- The shape and weight make crocheting more comfortable.
- The hook shape makes it easy to get into your stitches.
- So smooth, yarn simply glides.
- The rainbow colors bring joy to any project.
Comparable Products To Consider
You may want to look at my Complete Guide to Furls Crochet Hooks and check out what other Streamline Swirl hooks you’ll love.
These hooks are delightful, and Furls are showing their commitment to the Pride movement.
What do you think of these hooks? Do they make you smile too? Let me know by leaving a comment or get in touch here.