Designer crochet hooks are a great addition to your crochet hook collection. They come in a range of sizes and materials.
They are fabulous for long periods of crocheting without tiring your hands. The beauty of the wooden hooks mentioned below will delight any crocheter.
Table Of Contents
- Furls Alpha Series Crochet Hooks
- Hand Turned Ergonomic Custom Crochet Hooks
- WeCrochet Caspian Regular Crochet Hooks
- The Hook Nook Resin Hooks
- KnitPro Waves Aluminium Crochet Hook Set
- What Are The Best Designer Crochet Hooks?
Furls Alpha Series Hooks
Each of these wooden crochet hooks is 100% handmade in Cocobolo, Tulipwood, Blackwood, Bloodwood, Rosewood, Olivewood, Bocoyte, and Purpleheart.
Furls Fiberarts source sustainable woods. Each Alpha Series hook is made one-by-one, by hand, and is one of a kind. Each hook has a unique combination of grain, wood, size, and shape and is a luxury hook.
If you experience hand fatigue when crocheting for long periods, these hooks are a great option.
Sizes Available: 3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm, 6.5mm, 7.0mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm, 10.0mm, 13.0mm and 15.0mm.
- Gorgeous range of woods
- The design of handles are comfortable
- Unique hook
- Pricier than other hooks but worth it
Hand Turned Ergonomic Custom Hooks
Stunning wooden crochet hooks of combinations of woods such as Hornbeam, Black Locust, Honey Locust, Pear, Apricot, Walnut.
The hand turned hooks are combined hardwoods of two kinds (of different colors and texture). One wood for the main part of the handle and another wood for the hook itself and final design features.
Sizes available: H-5mm, I-5.5mm, J-6.0mm, K-6.5mm, 7.0mm, L-8.0mm, M-9.0mm, N-10.0mm and P-11.0mm.
The lengths vary from 5,5″ to 8,7″, average are about 6,5 – 7″.
- Stunning design
- Ergonomic handle
- Smooth surface
- Suitable for both knife grip and pencil hold crocheters
- An investment but a great addition to your collection.
WeCrochet Caspian Regular Hooks
The Caspian crochet hooks have a smooth finish with just the right amount of grip. Both beginning and experienced crocheters will appreciate the deeply grooved wooden hooks.
The ocean inspired colors of green and blues are delightful.
- Sizes Available – E-4 (3.5mm) to 12.0mm
- Style Of Hook – Inline
- Length – 6″
- Thumb rest on the handle
- The hook head is slightly rounded
- The yarn glides easily
- Smooth surface
- The hook isn’t marked, so keep the original packaging it comes in that shows the size
The Hook Nook Resin Hooks
The Hook Nook crochet hooks are designed to be a crocheter’s best friend. Each hook is created to be ergonomic and fit your hand correctly to prevent wrist or hand pain.
The tapered neck creates even tension in your stitches, while the shape of the tip allows the yarn to be worked with ease. Each hook is custom dyed resin.
- Sizes Available – G, H, I, J, K, L, N
- Style Of Hook – Tapered
- Made From – Resin
- Comfortable to hold
- Each hook size is a different color
- It may have some rough edges. We Crochet Customer Service will take care of any hassles such as this.
Product Link – https://www.crochet.com/the-hook-nook-resin-hooks/g/HookNookResinHooks
KnitPro Waves Aluminium Crochet Hook Set
Single ended aluminum crochet hooks with sturdy yet soft grips. The set of hooks come in a faux leather pink case.
Set Includes 9 hooks in sizes: 2.00mm – Rosemary, 2.50mm – Jade, 3.00mm – Laurel, 3.50mm – Magnolia, 4.00mm – Tangerine, 4.50mm – Bluebell, 5.00mm – Laburnum, 5.50mm – Primrose and 6.00mm – Pansy.
- Perfectly smooth silver finish
- Colour coded grips
- Comfortable for those experiencing hand/wrist pain
- The case could be better quality
What Are The Best Designer Crochet Hooks?
The best designer crochet hooks are those that are unique and comfortable to use. Ones to make you smile when you create a crochet project with them.
Hope this post helped you find some of the most stunning crochet hooks available to add to your collection.
Something I forgot? Or have a question? Leave a comment at the end.