Your project bag holds everything you need for crafting, so take your time choosing the right one. Your bag carries patterns, tools, writing implements, yarn cutter/scissors, and, of course, yarn.
Keeping everything secure and organized will be simple with a project bag. Here’s your guide to the best crochet project bag.
Table Of Contents
- Crochet Project Bag With Dividers
- Drawstring Bag For Crochet Project
- Large Crochet Project Bag
- Crochet Travel Case
- Crochet Project Holder
- Little Cotton Bag To Carry Crochet Project
- Crochet Project Zip Bag
- Blue Crochet Project Bag
- Medium Hand Dyed Drawstring Bag
Crochet Project Bag With Dividers
This craft caddy has everything you need to organize your crochet tools and projects. It has removable and adjustable dividers, which can accommodate several configurations.
Padded handles and sides make it easy to carry while protecting your supplies. It measures (15.25 x 9.5 x 8 inches).
- There are 17 interior and exterior pockets
- Sturdy material
- The dividers don’t attach to the bottom so small items can roll around the bottom of the bag.
Drawstring Bag For Crochet Project
This lovely heavy 100% cotton canvas fabric drawstring crochet bag features two handles, drawstring closure, two interior pockets, four exterior pockets, and has a flat bottom. There are lots of colors to choose from.
Measurements approx: Base: 11″x7″, Top: 18″ wide and Height: 14.5″.
- Washable (line dry, so it doesn’t shrink!)
- Easily holds 12 skeins and a project.
- Professionally sewn seams
- Some of the more popular colors may be sold out
Large Crochet Project Bag
Furls’ Project Handbag comes equipped with 38 tool spaces and two additional accessory pockets.
It has a generous interior pocket that can hold up to 872yds (799m) of yarn, and also has a magnetic closure. Available in black or tan leather.
- Elegant design
- Lots of space for different hooks
- The bag can hold your project, yarn, and pattern
- The two handles are strong and comfortable.
- It’s on the pricier side
- Not suitable for Vegans
Crochet Travel Case
This is a stylish option for when you crochet on the go. It fits under most airline seats.
- Tray for organizing notions
- big enough to hold several yarn balls
- Protected by metal feet on the bottom
- Designed to be worn across the body or over the shoulder
- With removable handles
- The magnets included can hold your patterns on the metal lid
- There are five different colors to choose from.
- Not machine washable but you can spot clean it
Crochet Project Holder
This bag has a taller profile, better suited to hold large yarn skeins than other crochet project bags. It’s made from durable polyester, features reinforced sides for durability and two reinforced strong carrying handles for travel.
There are different slots, zippers, and pouches providing multiple options for your yarn to stay tangle and snag free and your hooks in place.
It measures 12 x 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Flat bottom
- Plenty of space
- Big enough to hold larger crochet projects
- The bag doesn’t close
Little Cotton Bag To Carry Crochet Project
This little cotton project bag features a dogwood branch with two yarn-ball flowers. Made from sturdy cotton fabric, it’s perfect for small projects like socks, hats, and mittens!
It measures 8 x 9 3/4 inches.
- Sweet nature-inspired design
- Only suitable for small crochet projects
Crochet Project Zip Bag
A zipped quilted project bag suitable for storing crochet projects in progress and comfortably holds six (100 g) skeins. This quilted project bag is free standing and has a flat base but has a soft structure.
Made from 100% cotton/linen (exterior) natural cotton lining and polyester wadding. Zip fastening with interior pockets. Side handle and looped tab with a lobster clip.
The size of this bag is approx: Width 36 cm (14 inches), Height 28 cm (11 inches), and Depth 12 cm (4.5 inches).
- Professionally sewn
- Lovely fabric design
- Perfect for medium-sized projects
- Wrist handle on the side
- No strap to carry over your shoulder
Blue Crochet Project Bag
Atenti’s Borsa Project Pouch called Trinity is in a Southwestern-inspired woven blue fabric. This large pouch has an end to end zipper closure and a detachable leather shoulder strap.
Fully lined in water-resistant tan taffeta featuring a zippered pocket, two slotted pockets, and stoppers on the bottom.
Measurements : 14.00″W x 10.00″H x 5.00″D.
- Gorgeous fabric
- Holds small crochet projects
- Not suitable for vegans
Medium Hand Dyed Drawstring Bag
The eco cotton hand dyed fabric with lovely tones of orange, will certainly be admired by the people in your crochet group.
It’s machine washable (on a cool delicate program) and you can iron it too.
This bag is roomy with inside pockets for your hooks and notions.
The handle for your wrist makes it a great option for when you are crocheting on the go.
Comparable Products To Consider
Keep your crochet tools organized with my crochet organizers post.
I hope my guide has helped you. If you have a favorite Crochet Project Bag, be sure to let me know. Get in touch with me here or leave a comment below.