Here is your guide to the best Crochet Hooks Holder. Talented craftspeople make the holders featured in this review.
Each would add striking flair to the display of your collection.
They’re high quality. This tool is great for crochet hook sets.
I reviewed and updated this post on January 8, 2022.
Crochet Hook Holder For Ergonomic Hooks
This crochet hook holder suitS Clover Amour, Cheffort, most Crochet Dude “Comfort Grip” Crochet hooks, Tulip Etimo Crochet hooks, and those similar.
Dimensions of this crochet hook organizer.
- Length = 7″
- Width = 3.5″
- Height = 3.625″
The sellers offer bonus accessories. Includes
- Seam Ripper
- Retractable Tape Measure
- Stainless Steel Yarn Needle
- 10 Stitch Markers
- One pair of 5″ scissors (colors vary)
- Solid custom built
- Smooth surface
- Extra spots for notions
- Clover Soft Touch and Boye Comfort Grips won’t fit in this holde
Fabric Crochet Hook Roll
This is a roll for storing and organizing your crochet hooks when not in use.
The labels on each of the 18 pockets, help to keep sizes in their place for easy reference.
There is a fold-down flap to stop your hooks from falling out, and the folded holder fastens with a hidden magnetic snap with decorative button on the top of the fabric.
- Neat and professional stitching
- Gorgeous fabric
- Plenty of space for a variety of hooks
- May sell out quickly
- The internal pockets don’t fit Furls hooks or Addi Swings as they are not wide enough.
Crochet Hook Holder For Big Hooks
This heart shaped holder has a simple but elegant form. It has a large capacity and compact size, with a removable carrying handle.
Holds 13 large crochet hooks with comfort grips or wooden custom crochet hooks.
Made of cherrywood with a clear coating.
- Stable and very reliable construction
- Excellent craftsmanship
- Fits large custom made hooks and ergonomic hooks
- Has felt protectors on the bottom of the holder
- Doesn’t suit tiny crochet hooks
I hoped you found this guide to the best holder for crochet hooks helpful. Let me know if you have a favorite.
Please comment below or contact me here.